Search the forum,

Discuss acess2trade info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellogs

hello peeps,im doing a plumbing course with access2trade,now ive been informed they no longer exsist!? So were does thst leave me?? As im still paying for it each month.. Please help if you av any info :mad:

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk kellogs. Thanks for introducing yourself.

;) Thanx ppl 4 your advice,i spoke to barcleys n they said they are putting my re-payments on hold untill they find another course of the same standard which may take 4 weeks,so 4 that reason i dont think i can find a course myself.? Im still goin to seek advice,Once again thank you 2 all of you Xx

You can always enquire to Get Training, many candidates from Access already switched over, Full time, part time or long distance courses for a fraction of the price!! With ACS CCN1 Core Domestic Gas Safety at the end of it.

try train4trade barclays are there finance partner they might take over your training. if ya in the southeast i have a number you could try he is the man that signd me up if ya wanna try him and have a chat pm me and i will pass his number on. might be worth a call where ever you are. hope this has helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to acess2trade info in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all hope all is well I am 24 with a NVQ L1 & L2 in plumbing, I wanted to further my skills and become gas safe, I have started college and have completed all my theory and practical in class and I have hit a brick wall. I had someone that was gas registered and now has had something come up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no previous experience in plumbing or any trade, however I am interested in training as a gas safe engineer. I am looking to do the fast track gas safe engineer course with able skills. My friend who is now a gas safe engineer working for a company said he did a course with able...
Replies
Views
Hi, im craig, 30 been plumbing away and other handyman tasks on the side for about 4 years whilst working full time, Im self employed got proper insurances tax.... work is famine or feast but I seem to be turning away unvented work I cant even get my G3 without going through an apprenticeship...
Replies
Views
H
Hello, I am hoping you can help or advise on the following... I am a mechanical/hydraulic offshore engineer and i'm about to be made redundant due to to the gas/oil industry crash. I've been looking at a career change and I am considering doing an 8 week course with TradeSure Training...
Replies
Views
rubix_909
R
i would truly appreciate any gas safe engineer in the Bristol/southwest area that could help me through my portfolio. i have my city & guilds level 2 and have been doing bits of work experience in my holidays for plumbing but eager to get stuck into the gas industry. im 25, have full driving...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock