Search the forum,

Discuss Accounts software/customer database recommendations? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all, Not sure which plumbing forum this goes in, but anyway... I'm after recommendations for accounts/invoicing/customer database software. What are you all using out there?
Jennie

I’ve been running the pc based version of quick books pro for a decade now .... excellent , but is now only available AFAIK as a subscription based product

Hi I am looking as well for recommendations I am thinking. either to use the quickfile or bokio but not sure which is best. any suggestion. thanks

MS office is not free; i also use MS office (got a Business Essentials subscription). Anyway, for few months I'm using homeproject365.com; that will solve the customer database and invoicing (what i like is the estimating part; really easy to build cost estimations ); about other accounting details not sure about your expectations; have a try as it's free for 30 days...

I use quickbooks and you file your vat from that i think in the future you will have to file this way for your normal running of ins and outs 3 monthly and then get your books done per year via accountant.

Reply to Accounts software/customer database recommendations? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock