Search the forum,

Discuss About to do my own bathroom. Best brands? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

I’m about to tackle my own bathroom and will be fitting a free standing bath, shower, wall hung toilet and vanity unit.
Wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on what’s the best brands to use at reasonable price. I really like the crosswater stuff but it’s pricey. Looking for alternatives that are still quality. The shower will be concealed so parts must be easily serviceable in future etc.
any recommendations would be great

I’ve never fitted a freestanding bath, so couldn’t be recommend one. As for a concealed shower, stick to brands like: Mira, Aqualisa, Triton, Bristan, Ideal Standard, to name a few, but basically someone who’s been going a long time so parts should remain available.

If only staying up to five years I wouldn’t worry too much and certainly wouldn’t spend out on top gear - unless the property is such that a prospective buyer would expect that.

Reply to About to do my own bathroom. Best brands? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock