Search the forum,

Discuss Able Skills - Dartford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bostonlincs

Completed a short course, seemed impressive what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Able Skills - Dartford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have this item and seem to not be able to lock it completely in from above and below no matter how many times i tried. Yet when i test it outside the bath it joins fine. But either the bath is bent or something but it won't lock down. Any ideas? Many thanks,
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a rank amateur DIY'er with plumbing, with practically 0 skills & I know next to nothing about it, but a few weeks ago our concealed shower's thermo cartridge finally seized completely solid. With little time or skill to try to fix the issue, I then made a rooky mistake and accidentally...
Replies
Views
I'm a complete notice and I working on my heatings motorised valves on my S plan system. I was modifying the system to add an arrester. Long story short, I made a bodge of the soldering due to persistent tiny water dribbling in the pipe being soldered which I overlooked despite the system being...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock