Search the forum,

Discuss able group in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonto33

anyone do or done any work for able group? what they like to work for and are they good payers etc

I'm just about to start! I've got the paperwork through, but to be honest, not much work in my area (Essex) Mind you - at £120 an hour I'm not surprised!!! Only enquires so far for West London (too far!)
Let me know if you start and what you think.
John.

we subbed work from them in essex area. they are very unreliable payers, jobs never in your area, to many excusses. took them nearly three months to get paid. would avoid mate

hi

i was thinking of joining also but have concerns over payment and at the rates we get paid. Also the fact that they make money out of the materials aswell i will have to contact them to see before joining but if it does take 3 months to get paid there is a major problem since they get paid on job completion
kind regards

I've used them and they are awful- lied to us, messed up bookings, charged us for work that another (better) plumber said could never have helped, then after 25 calls and 2 days of wasted annual leave waiting for them to come back, they told me to get stuffed and refused to pay me back. If they are as bad to deal with as a customer, they've got to be a bad company generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to able group in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock