Search the forum,

Discuss A new view on toilet water usage, artistic toilet sink in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I am redoing a toilet. I would like, as you flush the toilet, to use the water that refills the reservoir to go to a little sink first where you can wash your hands before that water fills the reservoir. I do not wish for a faucet on that sink, just a pipe. The water leaving the sink should go to the toilet reservoir and fill it. The water should stop streaming when the reservoir is full. The sink will be built in the side wall of the toilet, about four feet from the toilet itself.
As the user reaches for the sink, a movement sensor should activate a little light by the pipe where the water flows into the sink. I will transform that pipe/sink combination into a rock-like element to imitate a mountain spring. So, how do I transform that toilet (water arrival, filling the reservoir, making sure the reservoir stops filling in time? How do I terminate the pipe above the sink to have a nice flow? What about the pressure, will it be too strong and splash water all over the toilet? How to make the movement activated small light by the waterpipe in the sink?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Google: Caroma profile 5.

This may help you.

You could always put rocks in the sink to help your desired look.
I'm sure it could be adapted to suit your requrements

Reply to A new view on toilet water usage, artistic toilet sink in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock