Search the forum,

Discuss A hello from a new member in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi New to the forum I have been plumbing (City and Guilds) for 25 years both in the UK and abroad also have a BTEC in construction, and City and Guilds in Tiling and contract flooring. I returned from abroad 2 years ago and I am now general plumbing and bathroom installing along with power flushing systems. I wanted to carry on with my gas, LPG, oil and solid fuel as I have the qualifications from another country but grand old UK told me I had to start again from scratch and at 52 years old I haven't bothered, a little peed of by this as I have the equivalent from a European country, anyway life goes on.
Many thanks for the chance to join.

Hi New to the forum I have been plumbing (City and Guilds) for 25 years both in the UK and abroad also have a BTEC in construction, and City and Guilds in Tiling and contract flooring. I returned from abroad 2 years ago and I am now general plumbing and bathroom installing along with power flushing systems. I wanted to carry on with my gas, LPG, oil and solid fuel as I have the qualifications from another country but grand old UK told me I had to start again from scratch and at 52 years old I haven't bothered, a little peed of by this as I have the equivalent from a European country, anyway life goes on.
Many thanks for the chance to join.
Hiya 1968, your knowledge experience and insight is really welcome on PF we are a very broad church and wide in terms of experience. People post with urgent and serious problems whom have no knowledge...then there all ages and levels of fitters
whom need re assurance or teach us about newer things. And the regulars old and young whom enjoy this community. Dan runs this show and Lou administers it.
welcome ....centralheatking

.. hello and welcome ..

Reply to A hello from a new member in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock