• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss 68mm plastic pipe connecting to 68mm cast iron pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Joef

I need to connect 68mm plastic pipe to 68mm cast iron pipe and the water will be running plastic to cast iron. The couplers I've come across seem to be suitable if the water was running from the cast iron pipe first to the plastic pipe. Coud someone please send me a link for a suitable coupler for this job? Tia

Reply to 68mm plastic pipe connecting to 68mm cast iron pipe in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net