Search the forum,

Discuss 6 Shower Power Boosters Give Away Competition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Alan Wright

Subscribed
A plumbing magazine is showcasing ShowerPowerBooster and they are also running a competition to win one of three SP22S ShowerPowerBoosters
A SP22S is two fully automatic ShowerPowerBoosters retailing at £200 each (6 pumps)

Entry is free! Just Click on the link below to enter the competition.
https://showerpowerbooster.co.uk/blog/professional-heating-plumbing-installer/

1615824079237.jpeg

The competition ends ends 31st December and I will announce the winners in January.
If no member from this forum wins I will add a forth SP22S and send it to a forum member so there is a forum winner.

Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan, on my boat there is a small expansion vessel and pump already fitted for the taps, if when the shower is fitted I find the water lacking in power can I use these? All pipes onboard are thick wall Red & Blue plastic not the kind found in houses but 15mm JG pushfit tap connecters fit.
TIA
(If we find that they do work then there is a heck of a lot of boat owners who may be interested)

Alan, on my boat there is a small expansion vessel and pump already fitted for the taps, if when the shower is fitted I find the water lacking in power can I use these? All pipes onboard are thick wall Red & Blue plastic not the kind found in houses but 15mm JG pushfit tap connecters fit.
TIA
(If we find that they do work then there is a heck of a lot of boat owners who may be interested)
Yes and they fit 15mm OD plastic.

TIA
Forgot to ask as they are 12v could I cut the 240v plug off and wire them directly into the 12v system? 240v only works when engine is running or I`m connected to shore power at the moment until wiring system is updated.
TIA

Forgot to ask as they are 12v could I cut the 240v plug off and wire them directly into the 12v system? 240v only works when engine is running or I`m connected to shore power at the moment until wiring system is updated.
TIA
The pumps are 12 Volt so you do not need the transformer. Just buy the manual SP1U for £55 or the SP2U for just the automatic (no transformer).
[automerge]1571832371[/automerge]
Nice one Alan. :D

Perfect idea for the forum.
Hi Dan,
I do not know how to edit this to say:-

I am offering 6 Shower Power Boosters as a 'Give Away' in October and November (3 x SP22S)

Register your interest here and I will give you a link to the offer soon

Last edited:
I might also be interested. Depends if my info is passed on anywhere or I will get a world of marketing.

@Alan Wright Email me what you want the post to say and I will sort a thread out for you.

Lou

Would be interested in the ones without the transformers as per previous conversation.

Cheers Shaun. That one works.
Couple of pointers Alan.

your thread says 6 to be won and Shaun’s link says 3 to be given away. Also no offence but cannot take another mailing list so I’ll pass this time mate.

The link is not working mate.
It is, but you have to find the link in the link. Took some finding.
[automerge]1572903031[/automerge]
Cheers Shaun. That one works.
Couple of pointers Alan.

your thread says 6 to be won and Shaun’s link says 3 to be given away. Also no offence but cannot take another mailing list so I’ll pass this time mate.
3 pairs,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, , ,,,,,,,

It is, but you have to find the link in the link. Took some finding.
[automerge]1572903031[/automerge]

3 pairs,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,, , ,,,,,,,
Three pairs of fully automatic pumps and each pair retails at £200 each (3 x £200)
I cannot influence the draw as this is done by the magazine but I will announce the winners on the forum and if none of the winners came from the forum I will donate a further SP22S as a forum only giveaway. I am looking to run further forum only giveaways.

No worries. My point was that the figures and descriptions of the titles do not match. But I get what you are saying.

Hi, if I add one of these to a combi thats running at 9.5 ltr, what will they "boost' it to, I'm only interested in it for a shower.
The pumps will not boost a combi boiler if you want a flow of 9.5 litres of hot water but if all you want is to boost and individual shower they will. A typical flow for a good shower is 6 litres of water from a typical shower head. Trying to force a flow of more that 6 litres a minute gives you a bit more sting but not much more flow.
To get a shower at say 42 deg C you need a mix of 2/3 hot mixed with 1/3 cold and a SPB if great at boosting 4 litres of water to a very decent pressure. At around 8 litres a minute they deactivate and give very little if any increase in pressure.

sorry, what i mean is the boiler is rated at 9.5 litre per min hot water and its actually getting about 8.5 at the hot water tap on bath, shower is a bath tap mixer type. prob is when you turn on the cold water, you get more "power" but water goes cold, im guessing because mains feed cold. So should i fit a 8ltr flow restrictor on the cold and one of your pumps on the hot and it will give me a "better, more powerful showers"?

sorry, what i mean is the boiler is rated at 9.5 litre per min hot water and its actually getting about 8.5 at the hot water tap on bath, shower is a bath tap mixer type. prob is when you turn on the cold water, you get more "power" but water goes cold, im guessing because mains feed cold. So should i fit a 8ltr flow restrictor on the cold and one of your pumps on the hot and it will give me a "better, more powerful showers"?
I do not think it will work for you because the problem seems to be that the boiler (an instantaneous heating boiler), cannot heat the water quick enough. You do not have a pressure problem but a capacity problem and my pumps (no pumps), can solve that.

OMD, this would be absolutely ideal for a project i'm thinking of doing - installing a shower in our main bathroom which doesnt have a shower at present. Fingers crossed!

Hope the competition is going well Alan!

Reply to 6 Shower Power Boosters Give Away Competition in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock