Search the forum,

Discuss 54mm zone valve and auto bypass in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I need to fit a zone valve to some 54mm copper heating pipework, I also need to fit an auto bypass. Can anyone recommend a brand to use? Also the best place to buy for the cheapest price etc. I dont do a great deal of commercial work.

Where are you based?
For the three port , just use an Esbe valve. ( 2 inch) and use 2” BSP adaptors.

Based in South London. Yeah I've heard of Esbe valves before. Any suggestions for the auto bypass? Or I could potentially use a 3 port and use one side for zoning and the other for the bypass

Based in South London. Yeah I've heard of Esbe valves before. Any suggestions for the auto bypass? Or I could potentially use a 3 port and use one side for zoning and the other for the bypass

you would need a diverter port valve as for bypass don’t normally fit them on commercial systems

Belimo or esbe for me

Any particular model of valve and actuator? There seems to be loads to choose from.

Reply to 54mm zone valve and auto bypass in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock