Search the forum,

Discuss 45 degree take off Tee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks,
I need a 45 degree take off from a horizontal pipe, I can get a 28mm x 28mm x 15mm Tee but that's a 90 degree elbow.
Does anything exist that gives a 45? I guess it would look a bit like a Y branch or Y Drain/Strainer, otherwise I'll just go for the 90 Tee with a 45 degree elbow.

Cheers

Does anything exist that gives a 45?
What you want is sometimes called a '45 degree lateral wye'. I've never come across one that is smaller than about 2". IIRC they were cast bronze and cost a small fortune. I'd avoid for domestic work and use your plan B.

Reply to 45 degree take off Tee in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question that is essentially how best do I join a washer waste onto an existing horizontal waste? I have attached a drawing which hopefully shows better than I can explain!? The location is a garage where the washer and tumble dryer will be relocated to. The existing horizontal...
Replies
Views
T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock