Search the forum,

Discuss 40mm waste Connection issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Everyone,

I am doing some diy and need to figure out how to connect a 40mm waste pipe to a very large round plastic water-tank, i have no idea what the best connection method would be and can't seem to find a connector available, I have tried google but came up with nothing so far

thanks for reading everyone

Gezza

Any chance of a pic ? Also what’s the water tank for

its a header tank, sorry dont have pics as nothing is in place at the moment sorry

40mm wastepipe on a header tank? Is this for a pond?

Last edited by a moderator:
40mm wastepipe on a header tank? Is this for a pond?

sorry its not for a pond its for a large round tank(cylinder Type),so I cant use a normal flat/straight walled surface connector any better suggestions, now that I hopefully have explained a bit better ? similar to the pic that i found on the internet only I'll be attaching on the side wall if that makes sense, I don't wish to connect anywhere else before you suggest!thanks everyone

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 23
Google 40mm tank connector sorry can’t put a link up

Will work unless it’s got a big radius and small diameter

Yes a tank connector will work small radius big diameter

Reply to 40mm waste Connection issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, just hoping someone can advise on best option to connect 40mm waste pipe to a flexible bath waste hose of approx 30mm, I assume some form a spigot to will needed but not sure exactly what to search for. Many thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside diameter euro pipe size outlet. I need to attach it to a 40mm UK size waste pipe and would prefer to solvent weld it as the pipe will be under a tiled...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to do the job but not being a plumber not sure the best way to go about it so would appreciate any advice. The current upstairs room has a black waste...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock