Search the forum,

Discuss 4000 for dontknowitall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

well done dkia
:ban::oops::50::iamwithstupid::punk::rockon:

Well done DKIA - your posts have certainly helped me in the past and no doubt will again at some point!

4 thousand? Blimey. As helpful as you are prolific. Lost count of how many time you've helped me. I have collection of about 50 phrases that whirl around my head during jobs which I gained from people on this site. I'm sure at least 5 are from you.

Many, many thanks for all your generous responses.

A big reason for posting so much here is that I enjoy the forum!!

Usually a great atmosphere and when there are heated discussions there is always respect for other peoples' viewpoints. There's also some really good humour from time to time and there have been a couple of times when I've stopped the day with a huge smile and giggles, purely from reading some of the posts here!!

My non deserved oscar moment would of course not be possible without the huge effort my typing teacher (Mrs Smith of North Oxon Technical College November 1980) who helped me attain RSA Typing Grade I (Distinction). I must, [sniff], of course mention my wife, who loves to watch decent quality television (as opposed to football, cops programmes, etc). Without her devotion I'd never be on this website.

My [sniff], excuse me [sniff] children have been most support....

Oh this is cra ......

....cking me up.

Many thanks again to all!!!

dkia

Many, many thanks for all your generous responses.

A big reason for posting so much here is that I enjoy the forum!!

Usually a great atmosphere and when there are heated discussions there is always respect for other peoples' viewpoints. There's also some really good humour from time to time and there have been a couple of times when I've stopped the day with a huge smile and giggles, purely from reading some of the posts here!!

My non deserved oscar moment would of course not be possible without the huge effort my typing teacher (Mrs Smith of North Oxon Technical College November 1980) who helped me attain RSA Typing Grade I (Distinction). I must, [sniff], of course mention my wife,
yawn!@##@''''''''zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 4000 for dontknowitall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock