Search the forum,

Discuss 31 year At college doing Level 1 Keen to work/ looking for work (Northamptonshire) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevenb-Npton

Gas Engineer
So I think im in the same boat or about to be as a lot of people. Im keen on a career change and being really handy, hard working and keen im going down the plumbing route. Ive done a lot of the work before (DIY level) hence why im keen on Plumbing. As a result im doing Level 1 at college int he evenings alongside my current day job (office based) then ill be doing Level 2 next year. Im currently the furthest ahead in the class and getting merits and near distinctions with all work.

In an ideal world id love to work with someone free of charge evenings, weekends just to get experience for the Level 2 NVQ sections as well as future involvement.

Any one got A. any advice as to how best to approach people or B. any one got any work (unpaid) evenings and weekends around the Northamptonshire area.

Im trying to be as flexible as possible and looking to use my holiday allocation, and anything I can to get qualified / experienced. I drive (clean license) and have my own transport.

Steven

Re: 31 year At college doing Level 1 Keen to work/ looking for work (Northamptonshire

Visit here every day, as you'll learn loads about plumbing and how to be really good at sarcasm.

Re: 31 year At college doing Level 1 Keen to work/ looking for work (Northamptonshire

Speak to the college tutors to see if they know of any firms who may let you help out. My college do this every now anf again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 31 year At college doing Level 1 Keen to work/ looking for work (Northamptonshire) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect of Plumbing and Heating I can work any evenings/weekends and maybe some day-time weekdays. I have a CSCS Card and C&G level 2 6035 diploma I am...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock