• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss 3 port zone valve question in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Johnyc86

Can a three port zone valve allow circulation through both rad circuit and cylinder coil at same time or does one circuit take priority??

Reply to 3 port zone valve question in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

MrGatch
It was the motor on the two-port valve. Bought a new one from ScrewFix and clipped on just the actuator to the existing valve, wired it up and...
Replies
Views
MrGatch
MrGatch
H
I have a new build and has 2 separate zones. One thermostat in main bedroom, one in living room. Main bedroom thermostat controls all bedrooms and...
Replies
Views
holdestmade
H
H
It sounds as though you need to get rid of the zone valves, and install hive trv’s on the other 2?
Replies
Views
Undertrained
U
M
I only have 1 UFH zone using 3 heads plus 2 Radiator zones. The diagram is for 8 ufh zones, but still applicable to my 2 zone radiator...
Replies
Views
metanet
M
ecm200
Replies
Views
ecm200
ecm200

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum