Search the forum,

Discuss 3 No. Grey Towel Rails for sale - new in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I have three brand new towel rails available. Bought in error by my dear mother-in-law, who now can't return them. Details as follows:

Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.

Pipe Centres (mm)350
BTU Output1005
Heating TypeCentral Heating
Height (mm)650
Radiator StyleFlat Panel
RangeJuva
Width (mm)400
The Juva 650 x 400mm sand grey flat panel heated towel rail is a contemporary masterpiece but is as equally suited for modern bathrooms suites alike. The entire Juva range is available in a wide range of sizes and colours to complement the vast number of styles available to us. Perfect for busy family bathrooms - this is a simple yet functional towel rail.

Features and Benefits:

• Stylish flat panels
  • Number of bars: 3+4
  • 350mm Pipe Centres
  • Durable high quality sand grey finish
  • 10 year “fit and forget” guarantee Included
  • Fixing pack included complete with plugs and vents
  • Pressure tested to 10 bar, maximum working pressure 7 bar
  • Manufactured to BS EN 442
  • Heat output 1005 BTU

Open to sensible offers...

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail3.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail 2.png

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail3.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-02 Juva 650 x 400mm Sand Grey Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 0
Pretty sure you need to make a few sensible posts to the forum before waltzing in with stuff for sale. Do you have receipts?

Pretty sure you need to make a few sensible posts to the forum before waltzing in with stuff for sale. Do you have receipts?
Okay, fair enough. If the post is inappropriate, I won't be offended if the moderators choose to remove it. No, I don't have the receipts; my mother-in-law might, though.

Reply to 3 No. Grey Towel Rails for sale - new in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I have spent an inordinate amount of time trying to work out the best approach to fitting valves to my new towel rail, but i just don’t have the experience to know the best approach and would appreciate input from you guys. If i get this wrong, it’s going to be a major PITA to correct...
Replies
Views
Was purchased for a job then client cancelled. Has never been used . Save massive on gas and have the ultimate electric HEATING SYSTEM IN ANY LARGE HOUSE .. also great for underfloor and heating systems …( I’m not a plumber but was told this is the case by a heating engineer, also helps move...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, just moved into a new house (new for me, not brand new), and having a few issues with the central heating system. The bloke I was buying the house off did mention that sometimes the upstairs rads get hot, sometimes they dont. I was hoping it would just be a case of balancing the rads, or...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock