Search the forum,

Discuss 3" CI to 68mm plastic rainwater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

divetrucker

I have an old 3" CI rainwater system with a kitchen waste connected into it.

I want to replace this part of the system and have three questions:

Is there a 3" plastic system that would be a direct replacement?

If not where can I get an adapter to let me re-do the whole lot in 68mm plastic?

I intend to reconnect the sink waste into the system but dont see any specific fittings to allow this in either 3" or 68mm. Would I have to use a 3" / 68mm tee piece and somehow seal the 40mm sink waste into the branch of the tee?

Any help appreciated.

Firstly does you rainwater all go to the foul drain? If not, you should not be connecting kitchen wastes to it.

If it does, then I believe you can still get the adaptors between the two size RWP.

I think the smaller diameter is by Terrain or Rymway products and you will have to google it

Yes, it is a combined system and I am merely refurbishing part of the system.

I will try looking at those 2 companies.

It should be marked on your existing system, usually on the joints, fittings or spigots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3" CI to 68mm plastic rainwater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock