Search the forum,

Discuss 26, no experience enrolled into college as of this weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all I’m currently looking to start as a plumber in Essex and surrounding areas. I’ve got no experience, im 26 and starting a level 2 Diploma in a weekend study basis this weekend coming and I’m looking for someone willing to take me on and train me up. I’m a fast learner, reliable and loyal with a clean license and car. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to 26, no experience enrolled into college as of this weekend. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked in the construction industry for 5 years. I’ve worked with all types of materials and have many skill sets and tools I am looking to broaden my plumbing experience by helping someone on weekends on the domestic side of plumbing, I am not looking...
Replies
Views
I am currently going to be starting my level 2 gas and plumbing course in November 2021. I’m looking to work next to someone/company for some experience (volunteer). If you need any help please get in contact, I am based in North London and willing to travel.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m looking for a course that will cover the necessary certificates for me to obtain the gas safe status. I’ve come across a few providers who offer, training, hands on experience and the exam, but I’m torn on which one to go for. Does anyone have good/bad experience they could share...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m a 26 year old male who currently is working as a water hygiene engineer. and I’ve just paid £2000 to start my level 2 plumbing diploma in September but I’m worried if I’ve rushed into this course seeing how much money it is. I’m really interesting in plumbing and hopefully this will set...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock