Search the forum,

Discuss 26 and looking for the best way into the trade in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all Im wanting to become a plumber, I’m trying to find an apprenticeship but so far no luck, I’ve looked into the online courses to get the qualifications but most of the jobs I’m seeing advertised are wanting people with at least 2 years experience, what would be the best way of getting that experience or is it worth just sticking it out and getting an apprenticeship, any advice would be great!

Reply to 26 and looking for the best way into the trade in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's found it challenging trying to find a place to work, or gain experience in order to obtain my nvq level 2 even though I've passed my level 2 diploma 2...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
H
Hello everyone , just see if anyone has any advice on the best places and ways to advertise my little part time private business I’m starting in gas and heating . I work for a company full time , but would like to have a few jobs every now and then as well privately , but struggling to get...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course I’ve got to complete a on site portfolio with a qualified gas engineer voluntary of course but struggling to find anyone I’ve rang a lot of companies...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock