Search the forum,

Discuss 25 y/o in Essex looking for Plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello plumbers ! I’m looking for a career in plumbing, I’m enrolled onto a C&G level 2 diploma in February 2020 and looking for someone to take me on as a trainee/apprentice. I’m 25 and live in Essex willing to travel to London for work. I hold a clean driving license, I’m a fast learner as well as a hard worker. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 25 y/o in Essex looking for Plumbing apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, hope everyone is well. I’m a 21 year old from England, Essex, Southend, looking to make a career change. I’m trying to get into an apprenticeship for plumbing within Southend. I’ve been checking the government website for apprenticeships everyday and most likely due to COVID, nothing has...
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and established plumbing company in Burleson TX is looking to hire licensed plumbers and apprentices to join our team. We specialize in residential and commercial service and repair of sewer, water and gas systems, we are hourly, so theres no worries about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m currently looking to start as a plumber in Essex and surrounding areas. I’ve got no experience, im 26 and starting a level 2 Diploma in a weekend study basis this weekend coming and I’m looking for someone willing to take me on and train me up. I’m a fast learner, reliable and loyal...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm 18 years old living in Central Scotland. Have been looking for apprenticeships online quite frequently but obviously because of the virus there are near to no vacancies at all. If anyone is looking for a future apprentice near Edinburgh/Stirling area please let me know...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, my names Toby I’m 25 from Essex and I’m looking to pursue a career in plumbing/gas installation etc. I’m currently signed on for a C&G 6035 level 2 diploma starting in Feb lasting 6 months. I’m trying to find a way into the plumbing industry as after wasting the earlier years of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock