Search the forum,

Discuss 24i rsf-L help with room stat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

B

build56

Hi I have a worcester 24i rsf-L combi
It has got a mechanical timer on it with no room stat

I want to put on a programmable room stat

Which one would be okay to go on this boiler?

Also I have looked at the boiler where the connection is and it says take the link out BUT I cannot see any link at all
I thought this boiler cannot run unless that link is in BUIT it does run all okay.

Any help PLease

Reply to 24i rsf-L help with room stat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

New built home. Has a combi on a 2 heating zones. The issue boiler located inside garage has a frost stat and a status ct100 pipe stat. The boiler is running through the night and the radiator on the 2nd zone that room is roasting hot. Any suggestions? The pipe stat is on 40 degrees can this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have a worcester greenstar 24i rsf l combi And I just can't see the diverter valve
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037 which is now obsolete. It's a 2A 30mv 110 degree stat with a coil inserted into a pocket on the flow outlet. Will any other Ranco limit stat with similar...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock