Search the forum,

Discuss 22mm or 15mm to baths on uvented system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a house supplied by an unvented hot water cylinder is 15mm or 22mm usualy taken to the bath taps. I know on a combi its only 15mm require as the cold supplying the combi is only 15mm.

For a house supplied by an unvented hot water cylinder is 15mm or 22mm usualy taken to the bath taps. I know on a combi its only 15mm require as the cold supplying the combi is only 15mm.

I take 15mm to bath taps, split from a balanced 22 mm feed from the cylinder cupboard

As everyone says, 15mm as it leaves less of a dead leg to exhaust before the hot runs through

I would want the shower supplies as close to cylinder as possible. Not that it would really matter.

So would people feed a full bathroom room shower, toliet, basin, bath off 15mm?

you could run 22mm and branch off in 15mm, but then you could ask why somebodys having a poo while im in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 22mm or 15mm to baths on uvented system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody give advice on my rough plans/sketches for repiping my radiators using 22mm & 15mm. I have only shown the flow line as the return line will just be a...
Replies
Views
I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot water flow is 12-13L per minute with at 44c and even hotter. However the nearby bath freestanding tap is 8-9L per minute at this temp. Both taps...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed supply and all 6 in the block have a shared rising main pipe (I think unless there is meant to be more than one). Kitchen: From the ground floor to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
A
The bath taps have 22mm inlets currently the cold water mains 15mm is fixed to the tap by a copper adapter 15mm to 22mm. The hot water is 22mm gravity fed. Is it ok to add a 15mm T to the cold water pipe and then add 22ml adaptor to the T to connect to a 22m TMV . I cannot find any TMValves...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock