Search the forum,

Discuss 2007 Renault Trafic van, £3600 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha man

Gas Engineer
Here up for sale is a 2007 Renault Trafic DCi 115 van that I've owned from new. First registered March 2007. It's done 121000 miles, old MOT's to prove mileage, FSH, tax & MOT until end March 2014. It's got 4 very recently new tyres, new front discs and pads, new handbrake cable and a recent MAF sensor, 2 keys, remote central locking, genuine Renault towbar, fixed ladder on rear door. It's been a great reliable van. There are no rips or tears in the seats.

Bad Points
As it's done 121000 miles and been a plumbers hack, it's picked up stone chips on the bonnet, has a small dent on the near side front door and few car park dents here & there. Roof rack has been removed as also has the ply lining from inside. Sign writing has been removed and the whole van has been machine polished and cleaned inside & out. The van has air conditioning but it doesn't work. The drivers window winder knob is broken but the window still goes up & down.

There is a 4" hole drilled inside through the bulkhead at floor level, this was to allow me to fit full lengths of copper tube inside rather than on the roof.

Selling only as I've bought a replacement van.

Sold as seen with no warranty.

VAT is included in this price and a VAT receipt will be issued as I'm VAT registered.
Vehicle is located in Charing, Kent so come & have a look. Telephone 07712 192377, Steve

there are a few pictures of it on Ebay if you are interested,Renault Trafic DCi 115, 2007 | eBay

I've got a red van. Pain in the bum IMO, but I'm easily spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2007 Renault Trafic van, £3600 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock