Search the forum,

Discuss 2 Zone Wet UFH System room temp low. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am using mu UFH for the first time and it doesn’t seems to get the whole floor warm enough let alone the room. (Intalled May 2022). First use this week.

It is installed as per manufacturer’s details but seems to have to much temperature drop across the loop approx 25degc.

Flow rate 0.7L/min both zones manifold inlet temp 45degc (once warm return is 22degc). Boiler supply 60degc.

System has been flushed primed and pressure tested this week. Circuit pressure 0.5bar. With pump return closed it goes to 1bar dead headed.

Stat calls for demand and circuit statys on. Patches are warm in the floor at the start but colder near the end of the loop but no radiant heat or increase in the in the room (i understand it will get cooler oalog circuit. 150mm kingspan underneath 25mm walls with membrane. Chemfloor 50mm screed with Kardean flooring.

Any ideas whats wrong please.

Reply to 2 Zone Wet UFH System room temp low. in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock