Search the forum,

Discuss 2 Gas Safe numbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I work for a large national company. My gas safe number is registered to them. Is it possible to get another gas safe number in my name so I can sign off jobs? Anyone had experience with this?

Thanks, so if I register with gas safe il get my own number? Might flag up with my company though, they don't allow you to do your own jobs

Yes pay initial reg fee with a company name or trade under your own name, whatever. Don't see why it would flag up with existing, unless someone tells them. You will also need to register with HMRC. This may change your tax code, not sure?? I

Not like that, I mean jobs I do myself outwith work, installs etc. I can't sign off with my gas safe just now as its registered to the company I work for. I installed a boiler for my aunt which is allowed by my work as its family but couldn't sign it off for warranty etc

Not like that, I mean jobs I do myself outwith work, installs etc. I can't sign off with my gas safe just now as its registered to the company I work for. I installed a boiler for my aunt which is allowed by my work as its family but couldn't sign it off for warranty etc
If your company allow it then you should be able to register the warranty mate.

Thread locked for Gas related issues. @gasguy7 please PM me a copy of your Gas safe card front and back. So we can give you the correct access to the areas of the forum that you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2 Gas Safe numbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock