Search the forum,

Discuss 2.7" cistern flush in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We are trying to replace the push button flush on our toilet. We've got a replacement flush, that includes seals for 1.5" and 2" cisterns, however the diameter of the hole at the bottom of our cistern is bigger, about 2.65cm/2.7". We've attempted to use the 2"seal,with the old doughnut seal, and it's got a small leak. So my question is will a new doughnut seal solve the issue, or is there such a thing as a replacement flush for a larger hole? Help please!

In the cistern or in the toilet pan / base ?

Never seen one that big before you might have to change the cistern / whole toilet

Have you tried two washers either side ?

Reply to 2.7" cistern flush in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock