Search the forum,

Discuss 1st fixing for a cylinder in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I’m an apprentice doing a new build 1st fix, 3 bedroom house with an en-suite, bathroom and wc. Has a heat only boiler and a thermaq 180l cylinder but I’ve never piped up for a cylinder on a 1st fix and have no idea what I’m conneting in to what apart from the flow from the boiler straight to the cylinder and the mains straight to the cylinder as they don’t tee in to anything, any help would be massive ahhaa thanks

Reply to 1st fixing for a cylinder in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I’ve been doing my first refurbishment is a two bed flat with a bathroom and ensuite . Learnt a lot and been grateful for input’s especially from Shaun. The customer had ordered swan neck mixer taps for kitchen, bathroom and ensuite. On installing then all the hot water flow is none...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Had a plumber in whilst I was on holiday to fix a leaking condensate pipe on system boiler but have noticed he’s also fitted something on my unvented cylinder on the return secondary circuit. I’ve circled the part on the two pics. Anybody got any idea of what this is? Plumber not returning any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having issues with cold water to multiple outlets. Taps, showers, toilets cold water is fine at the kitchen sink. The hot water system is a Glenhill unvented cylinder. Hot water is fine at all outlets. I assumed the cold outlets not working were from the balanced cold from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock