Search the forum,

Discuss 1750x750 bath required. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Nick Cox

Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend a good quality 1750x750 double ended bath. There is one available made by RAK but I am not sure about the quality of RAK products.

Reply to 1750x750 bath required. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for silicone recommendations for sealing between a metal bath and upvc wall panels. I was going for dow 785+ but someone mentioned its no good for binding to plastic and that 785n would be better. Can anyone confirm this?
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS? Which one is better?
Replies
Views
Help please. I need to remove some black silicone from around bath and tiled area. Does anyone have a trusted method, tools and product that works as recommendations?
Replies
Views
Is anyone able to give any feedback on the Rak Summit toilet? Seems to fit the bill for my needs, but on TrustPilot Rak get absolutely slated for poor quality products that don’t flush very well! Having said that, nobody specifically mentions this particular model and just about every other...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock