Search the forum,

Discuss 160mm strap on boss to take 110mm? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there folks, I have had a hunt on here but I can't find what I'm after. I'm trying to find a grey 160mm strap on boss to take a 110mm pipe but I'm not finding it, does anyone know if such a thing exists? The ones I have seen take 32/40/50mm but not bigger, I'm sure I have seen one online somewhere but now that I need one I can't find it again.
Any help much appreciated. Thanks!

Won't get a strap on boss only a reducing tee

What's the waste system for ?

Reply to 160mm strap on boss to take 110mm? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm reworking our ensuite which is next door to the main bathroom. I want to connect the new toilet into the existing soil pipe which runs directly under it. See the picture below for the layout. Can I simply put a strap boss on to the existing soil pipe or is there anything I should...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its looking more and more likely I'm doomed . The part is the door extrusion seal 87161031280. I have sold my house STC and this has just happened , so...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock