Search the forum,

Discuss 15mm to 10mm on CH system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I currently have a central heating system with 15 mm pipework running up through the floorboards to the radiators.

I would like to convert the 15 mm pipe to 10 mm pipe underneath each radiator and run the 10 mm pipe up the wall behind the radiator. Basically so I don’t see pipework coming up through the floor.

So each radiator will have approximately 1 m of 10 mm pipe running to and from it.

Is this going to cause any problems i.e. flow or pressure issues?

Thanks,

Mark

No don’t see it will be / cause any issue

There is no problem doing this and if you buy a 10mm mini bender you will be able to get some dandy bands so the whole thing does not look like electricians spagettee ...use some end feed 15mm male to..10mm connectors it will make a nice neat job. But remember autumn is here and depending on your competance you might not be flavour of the month if you overshoot on time with ur Mrs and Kids
good luck centralheatking

Reply to 15mm to 10mm on CH system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock