Search the forum,

Discuss 15mm isolation value to tap tail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I looked around the forms but didn't find what I was looking for apologies if this has been asked here before.

My new tap tails seems to be the same size as my isolation value (15mm) what connector would I need to for it please?

I seen videos showing tap tails going straight in to isolation value but that's not happerning here.

Thank you!!

20210418_170632.jpg

Attachments

• 16187663885578753222727112802927.jpg
    16187663885578753222727112802927.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 9
Yep need the above fitting

Hi guys so I picked the ones linked above this morning and they didn't fit. I'm guessing now the tap tails are little different to standard ones. Having looked at the Amazon page my package should have included " 2x 3/8 to 1/2 adapter"

I'm not sure what that means but is thia what I needed to make the connection? I have emailed the seller but now have to wait, just wanted to make sure as kinda desperate currently and don't mind picking it up from the local parts store again. Thanks a million.

Just take the nut and the olive off the end which the arrow is pointing to, file the end of the valve so you have a decent landing edge and fasten the hose to the valve, Make sure landing edge is level. You can buy a valve with the landing edge already machined.

It’s 3/8 not 1/2”

Just brought those ones as suggested and a perfect fit. Thank you all so much.

Reply to 15mm isolation value to tap tail in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current tap is connected with copper down to plastic pipes. I've attached photos below of what's there now and what the new flexi tails look like (is that a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Okay so I went and purchased this nice Grohe Bau Curve Kitchen Mono Mixer Tap and I knew it came with 6mm bore flexi tails which was fine because I thought I'll just change them with 8mm bore flexi tails that I purchased at the same time. When I tried to undo the preinstalled flexi tails from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock