Search the forum,

Discuss 12 Days of Christmas (Day 7) 10% Off Selected (In Stock) Snickers Workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DuX7BjnXQAA2XN3.jpg

Use Coupon Code: XMASWEAR

Buy Here

Reply to 12 Days of Christmas (Day 7) 10% Off Selected (In Stock) Snickers Workwear in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home. It's driving me nuts as I just can't figure out what's going on and Thames Water aren't interested. I've attached some screenshots from over the...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
Helping to audit an electric-only house with ASHps -NIBE kit installed into the new house in 2012. 2 ASHPs outside -each F2015. I put on some monitoring of their electrical usage -each takes 40W night and day 24/7. It's August so they are off 99% of the time: but when off, still use 40W...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively sensible (!) but I just want to check the steps involved to make sure I'm not missing anything before starting. System info- Steps (I think)- 1. Turn...
Replies
Views
We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2 bathroom 4 bed detatched, built 1999. The engineer did not really know the Viessmann boiler and I am not convinced his approach of “turn everything...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock