Search the forum,

Discuss 1 m of 5inch twin wall needed to finish a project off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
I will happily pay and collect in N/W around merseyside Thanks Rob Foster

Hi Rob, if you wish to PM me what brand you require i can probably help i work for a solid fuel supplier and have access to midtherm, selkirk, convasa, negarra, dinak etc. I'm no were near you locally but we can deliver without any problem.

Hi Rob, if you wish to PM me what brand you require i can probably help i work for a solid fuel supplier and have access to midtherm, selkirk, convasa, negarra, dinak etc. I'm no were near you locally but we can deliver without any problem.
hey look you thank you but ur miles away i will collect

or arrange dhl we have an account

Like i say if you'd like to tell me brand i can get you a price delivered if we have access to it. Its normally £10.00 postage for 1mtr of flue, more than welcome to arrange your own courier but obviously any damages etc they are your responsibility rather than ours as such.

Like i say if you'd like to tell me brand i can get you a price delivered if we have access to it. Its normally £10.00 postage for 1mtr of flue, more than welcome to arrange your own courier but obviously any damages etc they are your responsibility rather than ours as such.
cheers my dear as we used to say in zomerset

No problem, we say that as far down as Cornwall too! i've got no internet at home at the moment. Ill pick this back up Thursday when i'm back in the office. Let me know what you need by then or attach a couple of pictures of the end fittings and i can probably i.d it for you and ill sort a price.

Cheers
Mark

No problem, we say that as far down as Cornwall too! i've got no internet at home at the moment. Ill pick this back up Thursday when i'm back in the office. Let me know what you need by then or attach a couple of pictures of the end fittings and i can probably i.d it for you and ill sort a price.

Cheers
Mark
dyreckly is that wright

Reply to 1 m of 5inch twin wall needed to finish a project off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock