Search the forum,

Discuss 1/2 inch nylon tap washers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Essex Mark

CONEX.jpgdoes anyone know where i can buy the tough nylon washer that comes with the conex tap extension, i have a stash of plastic washers but they dont seem to be man enough for the job, the washer in the picture is white nylon and about 2mm thick. Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1/2 inch nylon tap washers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Sorry if it is a dumb question but .. I just fitted a 1/2inch tap washer to my basin tap and have 2 questions. 1. Is it normal for the washer to not quite fit the valve head, I had to take sandpaper to adjust it as I could not "squish" it in. Is there some kind of metric equivalent I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the manufacturers - the nearest equivalent is apparently this one: GoodHome Lazu 1 lever Mini Contemporary Basin Mono mixer Tap | DIY at B&Q -...
Replies
Views
I have a quarter - turn Cold Water Kitchen Sink Tap that has a started dripping and i am trying to gain access to the washer/valve assembly and looking for advice as to where/how as cannot see any obvious screws on the main tap body and the small blue plastic insert does not seem to move...
Replies
Views
When changing bath taps does anyone use the 3/4 flat washers you get with hep20 tap connectors instead of fibre washers? I use the 1/2 inch hep20 rubber washers on toilet service valves and no. 62s and have worked well.
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock