Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the The Welcome Wagon :) - Please post an introduction thread to say hi..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hello everybody, my names Toby I’m 25 from Essex and I’m looking to pursue a career in plumbing/gas installation etc. I’m currently signed on for a C&G 6035 level 2 diploma starting in Feb lasting 6 months. I’m trying to find a way into the plumbing industry as after wasting the earlier years of...
Replies
Views
Good to see everyone! I'm a beginner plumber who doesn't have a lot of experience, but I definitely decided to do it. My father did it and was a professional, sorry he left early and could not pass on his knowledge to me. I have to follow in my father's footsteps, I am sure I have achieved...
Replies
Views
Hi all! New to all this and currently training to do my ACS for a change of career! (Had to grow up and stop playing with motorbikes) I found this website while looking for information to write up some method statements but while I'm here, if there are any Gas Safe engineers in or around north...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock