Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general - Make a suggestion in here, and others can upvote the suggestion. Those with the most votes, I will work on first to implement..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

- Votes
0 Votes
Hi guys, I’m currently working towards my level 2 and then onto level 3 gas and G3. I am doing my course around a full time job in a completely different career ( never too old to change). I’m looking for someone who will let me come along to the odd job 1-2 days a week to basically watch...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I have a Worcester Greenstar 30i boiler which is about 5 years old and fully serviced. As the days have become colder I decided to put the heating on and noticed that the pressure gauge was sitting at 2 bars cold. I bled a radiator and brought in down to just below 1.5 bars and put the heating...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi. I am having a new kitchen designed and installed and need some advice about whether what I wish to do would work well enough. Currently my freestanding washing machine is in the corner of my kitchen, next to an outside wall. The plumbing and standpipe are right next to it, so it all works...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
D
A couple of things I’ve noticed. Sometimes when typing, the last letter might disappear, for example if I change to put a comma in or something, it only seems to happen on this forum, not elsewhere, so I don’t think it’s my iPad. secondly, sometimes pages load with a weird layout, is this down...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
0 Votes
Radiator in hall has no TVR, thermostat on hall wall set to frost protection and boiler set to hot water only, however radiator in hall is producing heat? Why is this and why needs to be done to solve issue?
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi All I have a Valiant Ecotech Plus boiler - only had it for about 4 months. All good apart from I went and switched it to Summer Mode because although my thermostat times in the house was off, the radiators were still heating up. Found out about summer mode and switched to that on boiler...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
0 Votes
Hi, Two days ago we noticed we had no hot water. We have a mega flow tank/cylinder in our airing cupboard. It appeared that the lack of hot water could not be solved by setting the motorized valve to 'manual' so as to open the valve to allow heated water 'in' having been heated from the...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi, I’m after a little help with a dilemma concerning my Rayburn 460k... i Know a little bit about the oil burner and oil etc, but the problem is that I need to replace the small diameter pipe from the oil pump to the back of the manifold. I’ve tried all my normal avenues and can’t find anyone...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi there. I have a sanicompact toilet which has started to show a small leak, with fresh watervisible around its base. I have fitted a new washer to the water inlet connection, and carried out a pressure and operation check before refitting it, but after a few days the leak recommenced. Any...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Just a comment about the 'videos' forum. The current arrangement (first frame of each video used as a tile) makes it difficult to know what the video is about and/or find the one you want. I would suggest adding captions with a brief but informative title, running time and creator. These need...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock