Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general - Make a suggestion in here, and others can upvote the suggestion. Those with the most votes, I will work on first to implement..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

- Votes
0 Votes
Hi, I unsubscribed to newslettter/ads emails multiple times but I keep getting them. Last one I got is: "PlumbersForums.net - CHEAP RAIL GUN OFFER" How can I stop getting these emails? This is my current settings and I got the email as settings were like this: Thank you
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Could we have a navigation button on the top of the page as well? That would make life easier.
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi all, I have made a bit of a cock up. I have installed copper tails for my bar shower mixer at 150mm centres coming out the wall and finished the tiling etc to find the shower I have has the offset connectors which are meant to be threaded into a 90 deg wall plate. Is there another connector...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Its hard to read anything and navigate what is supposed to be a plumbers forum , you end up going ad blind
Replies
Views
0 Votes
R
Grouping similar items or enforcing topics with drop-down selections would greatly help. I understand there are search options but wading through 100s of results becomes daunting. For example... Water heater replacement. HPWH (Heat Pump Water Heater) 220v (HP and Electric) 110v (HP...
Replies
Views
Randall Ijams
R
0 Votes
P
Hi My boiler Worcester Comfort RF 1 thermostat states "permanently 5 degrees". I cant get my wall thermostat to go above 5 degrees. I have to put it in the fridge to trigger the boiler. My hot water is fine. Does anyone have any idea whats going on? Many thanks, Paul
Replies
Views
PaulMcr
P
- Votes
    • Love
Working on the forum over the next couple of weeks. Noticed a few people have mentioned problems in this forum category in general so I'll collect those. But let us all use this thread to suggest fixes or improvements and I'll see what I can do. Thanks Dan
Replies
Views
0 Votes
    • Agree
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the 'quote' and 'reply' links are missing but I can 'report' and 'like'. This only applies to #1 post, the subsequent messages allow me to both quote and reply in the expected manner. Is anyone else...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
By chance I have found that the word o u t l e t triggers the spam filter so can't be used in a post. Unless there's a reason for it (which I can't fathom) it's quite a useful word to be able to include in a post.
Replies
Views
0 Votes
    • Agree
Anybody else struggling with adverts blocking parts of forum threads
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Replies
Views
0 Votes
I tried to reply that my energy company was Octopus and the system won't accept Octopus
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Jumps so much you end up clicking on the wrong thread , it’s so irritating I’m off for a break from it - two weeks and we’ll see...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
When I just tried to register on an android phone an ad banner at the bottom of the page covered up the accept T&C checkbox and the register button. I had to switch to desktop mode to change the layout and proceed.
Replies
Views
0 Votes
D
Has the forum been down, or been worked on? It’s been a good few hours until I could post, I also had the message where the time was supposed to be and it said later on today?
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Sometime in the last few weeks, the forum software has developed an an nnoying habit. When typing a reply at the bottom of a longish thread, the page seems to scroll down a couple of pixels with every keystroke. A couple of sentences and the reply box has moved down half a screen or so. Anybody...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Logged out an in again no probs. Looked at the courses available and got Ooops We ran into some problems. Not sure if that is a web problem, or its thinks I'm too old 🤔
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Hi guys, I’m currently working towards my level 2 and then onto level 3 gas and G3. I am doing my course around a full time job in a completely different career ( never too old to change). I’m looking for someone who will let me come along to the odd job 1-2 days a week to basically watch...
Replies
Views
0 Votes
Having issues logging into this site, I can open a thread but am unable to log in to reply. I've cleared cache and cookies and cookies are enabled I have also tried with all extensions disabled with no joy. Anyone have any ideas?
Replies
Views
Ric 2013
R
0 Votes
I have a Worcester Greenstar 30i boiler which is about 5 years old and fully serviced. As the days have become colder I decided to put the heating on and noticed that the pressure gauge was sitting at 2 bars cold. I bled a radiator and brought in down to just below 1.5 bars and put the heating...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock