Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the General Off-Topic Chat - Anything that is NOT related to plumbing can be posted in here..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

I am trying to understand how a VFD pump would be better than an on off pump in boosting water pressure in buildings. Does a VFD pump runs continuously but maintain a set pressure? How about if no one in the building uses the taps, say during sleeping times? will it run continuously? If so how...
Replies
Views
Wishing you a wonderful birthday, @Ted808.
Replies
Views
Wishing you a wonderful birthday, @AlexNIC.
Replies
Views
Wishing you a wonderful birthday, @Jim Goodenough.
Replies
Views
Wishing you a wonderful birthday, @Dtwone.
Replies
Views
o_O OMG anyone been to the cinema lately took the Mrs on Sunday to see Midway great film but came out feeling like I had been mugged Christ they know how to charge. Cheers kop
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Honestly just curious , anybody on it .
Replies
Views
    • Love
Yes as much as you might hate it Christmas has started on TV And I have spotted a few Christmas adverts on the box! I thought I would make a thread and add to it as I see them come out - still waiting for the biggie John Lewis! Aldi Very Asda
Replies
Views
It is Halloweeen and I have not had chance to do a pumpkin - plus I hate the smell of them!! Have you done any pumpkins this year? Post a photo below!
Replies
Views
Wishing you a wonderful birthday, @Markwirral.
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock