Discuss Where to find a Redring Powerstream? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the moment. So far I've only come across two that did. One refunded after two days without any explanation. The other I placed an order with I've not had any update, I've called several times to be told they'll look into it and call me back, they never do. Anyone know of where I can source one please?

Reply to Where to find a Redring Powerstream? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
In my loft I have a circular 50-gallon cold water header tank which had a lash-up of insulation. (It still does.) An Internet search of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I've been at this for a while now and am not finding myself to be as settled as I think I should. When I first took the leap into 'selfemploydom'...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock