Discuss What’s has happened to these forums?? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Not sure whats happened here.

The forum is basically unusable due to Google Ads.

I open any page here and Ads cover content, there is Ad inserts everywhere. I report them as covering content but makes little differance.

Close the Ads and large page content shifts occur whilst trying to read.

Basically a useless forum at the moment.

Reply to What’s has happened to these forums?? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
We've always had Google advertisements, since the day we began. Though now we've switched domain names from .co.uk to .net, we had to reapply as a...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock