Currently reading:
Logic plus combi 30 scalding dhw

Discuss Logic plus combi 30 scalding dhw in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Tommo25

Gas Engineer
Hi I have a boiler to service - ideal logic plus combi 30kw. Customer says when heating has been on for a while and they he runs the hot water the water is scalding hot.
Anyone have a any ideas? I was thinking maybe thermister on flow?

if the heating is on on a combi and rads up to temp that boiler is going to be running at 60 to 70c. when you first open a tap that heat has to go into the plate and then into the hot water. the first slug of hot water is going to be on the hot side until the boiler stabilises to whatever temp the hot water is set to. on low hot water flow this will take longer to settle down. logic plus will display flow temp to heating when tap turned on so you know temp boiler running at then relies on correct flow thru plate to heat water to desired temp which if all is working correctly should be at same temp as main hex return thermistor

Last edited:

Reply to Logic plus combi 30 scalding dhw in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock