Discuss Leaking Bath Mixer Tap in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm probably missing something obvious, would welcome any suggestions on how I get access to the washers.

We have a matching bathroom suite and the bathroom sink mixer was a breeze to fix. The top of the taps popped off easy enough and the "collars" could be removed to expose a nut to unscrew the cartridge.

The bath is proving a lot more challenging. I've loosened the grub screw to remove what is a small collar but that doesn't appear to be of any real help. I'm not sure why it's there unless I am missing something. I presumed these were of a similar cartridge type and I could fix the washers as per the sink mixer tap.

Hopefully the pictures help explain. They and the bath have now been cleaned up 😊 I hope it doesn't mean accessing from below as the bath panel is held in place with silicone and was a pain to fit perfectly back in place after I repainted it.

Tap1.jpg

Tap2.jpg

Reply to Leaking Bath Mixer Tap in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back