Discuss Ideal evomax loses its settings if power turned off in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

No there’s an on board battery

i Assumed there should be both are less than a year installed but when power has failed they both resort to factory settings

Reply to Ideal evomax loses its settings if power turned off in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
Why is the radiator feed approx. 24degC just beyond/out of the Vaillant gas boiler (and also at the first radiator), when I've set the flow temp...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Hello I have a gravity fed system with a header tank in the loft, a water cylinder and a 3 way valve. The header tank in the loft is OK and has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock