Currently reading:
What we all driving out of work time .

Discuss What we all driving out of work time . in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
With my first grandchild due in October and a 2.5 hour journey each way to visit my son his partner and new granchild I need to upgrade my ageing Honda CRV I think it will be another one but maybe a automatic this time , what do you guys drive and use as a family car and recommend for long journeys. Regards Kop

It may not ever apply to you but if you ever have a DPF problem in or out of warranty, give us a shout as I know someone that can errrrrr probably fix it.

Looks like your car mate.....it's the particle not fuel filter that can be problematic.

Last edited:
It may not ever apply to you but if you ever have a DPF problem in or out of warranty, give us a shout as I know someone that can errrrrr probably fix it.

Looks like your car mate...it's the particle not fuel filter that can be problematic.

On a serious note, the 1.6 idtec is a bit underpowered for your heavy lump. Give these guys a call if you're in driving range of Leeds, turbo diesels are always tuned conservatively so can easily be uprated well within engine limits. My 2.2 idtec went from 158bhp to 210bhp and it is transformed.

Reply to What we all driving out of work time . in the Plumbers Talk Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock